Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where'd she go?

So I have fallen behind on my blog, not really off the bandwagon. I actually have been eating out more, but eating less blocks then I should, and drinking lots of coffee...I'm about to graduate school so I am getting stressed and busy. Anyways-just wanted to check in.
I even went to a retreat this weekend where there were lots of cookies and cakes and crackers and I resisted them all. I can't believe I did it! I ate the fruit and I brought paleo kits to eat for my lunch and ate eggs and bacon for breakfast and brought gluten free cookies that I made just in case and didn't even finish them. Anyway...stay encouraged, and I will be back on this Monday. I really did notice that my eating does effect my emotions and my energy. I ate a lot of tacos this week and I think that I need to not do that and go for the chicken or beef patty instead. Do you guys have any suggestions for where you grab a quick meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment