Sunday, April 19, 2009

Revamp

OK- I have no brain left, as I am working hard towards graduation and can not for the life of me remember what I ate 3 days ago. I do know its been all zone friendly, with no cheating, which is awesome! I also think that I am now "in habit" And I keep eating the same things over and over. I think I am going to "revamp" my blog and start sharing my story and recipes.
As of today I have really improved my performance at crossfit, I'm not a great runner, but I am gonna get there, I have successfully done a some unassisted pull ups and am always hitting PR's when it comes to lifting...It feels good.
I have also lost some weight...I never weighed myself at the beginning, but I think its around 15lbs, I still want to loose some more, but it will come and it comes with being disciplined, not cheating so much, and working hard.
I have also shrunk about 12 inches in my waist, hips and thighs and can see more muscle definition and I am also down from a size 12 to a size 8!
The best is I just feel better, I have so much more energy, endurance, people are complementing my skin and hair "glow", its just been awesome.
So thanks for being my accountability, and I am looking froward to making this more of a recipe/continued success blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christi! I'm so happy for you and your succes! I find it much easier to continue and keep disciplined when you have been so successful. You have been a great inspiration for so many of us! Thanks--and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Christi!! Keep it up. Many congrats on the gained strength, PR's, and of course...GRADUATION!! (oh yes, and the JOB!!!) Jeanette

    ReplyDelete