Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day #24

Today is a bit of a different day cause we are snowed/iced in. My husband decided to be sweet and make waffles as a surprise while I was still sleeping...he forgot I was "zoning" I thought he was too?!
So I looked it all up and here is what I am gonna do:
Breakfast:
1 waffle with 1 tsp olive oil spread and 1/2 tsp of maple syrup with sprinkle of "snow" (powdered sugar)
3 slices of turkey bacon
1/2 cup egg substitute (scrambled with 1 tbs of milk)

I am gonna see what the day brings for the other meals...this is a test to see how I do when I don't have it all planned out.

Lunch:
Quesadilla
1 corn tortilla
3 oz cheese (mild cheddar)
Salsa and jalapeƱos to taste
3 tbs guac
1 apple

Dinner:
With Friends :)
We were invited over for dinner with some friends down the street and to play games. This makes it all tricky to have a zone meal but it worked okay. The evening was fun anyway!
We had stir-fry
Don't know the exact measurements but
about 3 oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
1/4 cup broccoli
1 tbs onion
1/3 bell pepper (red and green)
Cooked in Sesame seed oil and soy sauce.

Snack:
not zone friendly
1/2 slice of butter cake with chocolate frosting
6 lime tortilla chips....
might need to go get some protein and fat (just one block worth)

No comments:

Post a Comment